Everybody gets those ‘I want to be alone‘ kind of days. Sometimes it’s because you’re stressed out and want to spend some time by yourself to think things through. Other times you just feel that a little time by yourself will benefit both you and those around you. Or maybe you just feel comfortable in your own skin to just be cool and hang out by yourself. There’s nothing wrong with that!
Here are a few ideas on what you can do on your ‘off’ day from the real world!
- Take a bath – This is something I always do on my ‘Me, Myself and I’ days. Use products with a fresh scent; a good body scrub and your favourite body butter scent can surely make you feel better after a stressful day.
- Read – Sometimes we get so caught up with the things that we have to do and the deadlines we have to do them by, that we completely forget about that good book lying on our bedside table. Take some time to yourself to just pick up that book and read a few chapters while drinking a warm cup of tea under a cosy blanket.
- Watch your favourite film – We all have that favourite film that you want to re-watch from time to time. Whether you want to cry your eyes out or laugh your heart out, this is the perfect opportunity to do so!
- Go for a walk – Or do some kind of enjoyable exercise routine. This can easily clear your head and give you that boost of energy you’ve been looking for.
- Comfort food – I’m aware that the last point and this one don’t go very well together but everybody loves comfort food, right? And this is your ‘off’ day so, in my opinion, you’re definitely allowed that one bar of chocolate or that packet of crisps you’ve been craving for all week!
Have a great ‘off’ day!