I’m not a huge fan of Kim Kardashian but I absolutely love the make-up look she went for when she (briefly!) married Kris Humphries in 2011. Not only is it quite subtle to look at but it’s also relatively easy to achieve… Here’s how to get it!
1. Prime your face. A perfect canvas will ensure a flawless finish!
2. Apply a foundation all over your face using a make-up brush. It is important to use an HD foundation with as little SPF as possible… this will ensure that you do not look ghastly white in flash photography.
3. Apply a concealer under your eyes and on any other required areas. Make sure to blend well!
4. Set your face with a light dusting of translucent face powder. This will ensure that your make-up does not move around.
5. Contour your cheeks with a matte, brown bronzer and apply a highlighter. This will add definition to your face.
6. Groom your eyebrows and make sure that they are in ship-shape order.
7. Using a flat, eyeshadow brush, apply a neutral, beige shade all over your eyelids and also under your brow-bone for added definition.
8. Using a small crease-brush, apply a matte, brown shade to your crease and blend away.
9. Using an angled brush, apply a black gel liner and set it with black eyeshadow.
10. Apply a beige or white eye-pencil to your waterline to achieve that wide-awake look.
11. Curl your lashes and apply mascara. Opt for a waterproof formula if tears are on the menu. You can also opt to wear false lashes like Kim Kardashian did.
12. This is optional – apply a pinkish blush all over your cheeks.
13. For the lips, apply a nude lipliner followed by a nude lipstick and a hint of shimmery lipgloss.
You are now ready to walk down the aisle! Cheers!