Did you know that kissing burns calories and makes you happier? So let’s learn how to take good care of our lips.
- Brush your lips with a dry toothbrush. This will help to exfoliate your lips.
- Apply a drop of Vaseline or lipbalm and try to keep it on during the night. This will lock moisture into your lips.
- Use moisturising lipsticks. There are a variety of lipsticks out there, especially the long-wearing ones, that dry out the lips causing cracks and soreness… opting for a lipstick that has moisturising elements in it will help you avoid this. Alternatively, opt for a lipgloss or a tinted lipbalm instead as these will moisturise your lips whilst making you look good.
- Drink a lot of water. Dry, cracked lips are a major telling factor in dehydration so avoid that by drinking lots of water every day.
- Butter and sugar also make your lips softer and kissable.
- In the morning rub a damp towel gently on your lips. This will help smooth your lips out and make them look clean. But do it GENTLY!
- Never lick your lips. It dries out your lips and can eventually give you red circles around your lips which are not only unattractive but also can be painful.
And most importantly, don’t forget to SMILE … it is the prettiest thing you can wear!