The first cardinal rule that you must remember when it comes to eyebrows is this – your eyebrows are not meant to be twins… they are meant to be sisters. Therefore, you don’t need to hassle if one eyebrow is not exactly the same as the other… that is how they are meant to be!
However, some people take eyebrow maintenance one step too far, especially when it comes to plucking stray (and not so stray!) hairs. Fear not – this all can be remedied – just grab an eyebrow pencil, some powder, an angled brush and some brow gel and you are on your way to solve this dilemma.
- Select a soft eyebrow pencil which is a shade lighter than your brows and a powder that matches the colour of your brows.
- Pluck any stray hairs you might have. Be extra careful not to over-pluck.
- Examine your brows for any sparse spots.
- Use your eyebrow pencil to fill in any sparse spots using short, feathery strokes in the direction of your hair growth. Be soft and don’t fill in the entire brow as this will result in an unnatural and hard look.
- Using an angled brush, brush the powder along the brows. This will give more staying power to your eyebrow pencil.
- Set brows using an eyebrow gel. If you don’t have this, clear mascara will work just as well.
Remember, if you have seriously over-plucked your brows, it may take a few months to a couple of years for hair to grow back to its original state. But don’t despair… use the above tips and keep your brows in ship-shape order until your eyebrow hair has all grown back!
If you have any questions or queries do leave me a message and I will get back to you asap!