Personally, I like going bare-faced to the beach, however I know that there are some of you out there who like wearing some make-up even when going to the beach.
The cardinal rules that one must ALWAYS remember are these two:
- LESS IS MORE! Don’t go overboard.
- Use WATERPROOF formulas.
Other good-to-follow tips are the following:
- Use products containing SPF. This will protect your skin whilst looking good.
- Use primer to ensure that your make-up stays put.
- Opt for tinted moisturiser instead of normal foundation as the former is lighter on your skin.
- Use a waterproof, cream eyeshadow, preferably in a neutral colour.
- Apply waterproof mascara.
- Apply a lip-balm with SPF on your lips.
- Keep blotting paper handy to banish any excess shine as soon as it appears!
You’re now ready to be picture perfect at the beach!
If you have any questions or queries, feel free to leave me a message and I will get back to you asap!