How about starting by giving yourself a new motto – “Be the Best You Can Be”, and why not?
Life is NOW, the present moment. The past is history, learn and move on, the future will be the result of what we create now, standing still is not possible. We slip backwards or we can move forward, gain more from life and become an exceptional person who will inspire others to do the same.
Do we create conflict and give off negative energies? Do we complain about everything, and blame anyone and everyone except ourselves?
Why do we so easily accept mediocre when we can be better than that? Here are some characteristics to help us lead happy and effective lives, creating what we want, while minimising conflicts.
· Be Humble: give up being right – even when you know you were.
· Be Powerful: be straight in your communication and take what you get.
· Be Courageous: acknowledge your fear (not necessarily get rid of it) and then act.
· Be Peaceful: let go of the belief that there’s something wrong, and release anger.
· Be Charismatic: give up trying to get somewhere. Be entirely fulfilled in the present moment.
· Be Inspiring: share your new possibilities in such a way that others are touched, moved and inspired.
· Be Unreasonable: in expectations of yourself and others beyond what you would think they are capable of.
Be like the person who inspires you most, and be the person who you admire in others,